Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, February 03, 2006

SPOTLIGHT - alitfin




OK, I can get lost in this scrapper's gallery! If you are looking for inspiration, look no further. Her LOs all have a really cool paper feel to them and are all so fun and colorful! Her style is right up my ally!
Just look at this LO - Perfect Imperfections. Could anything be any cuter? That picture is adorable! The journaling is so cute and I totally love all the paper's and stitching she has used. So fun! I also love how her paper is layered at a angle, makes it very eye catching! I don't know about you - but I would adopt this puppy in a heartbeat! She should include a few of her scraps with him as well!
Designer: alitfin
Layout Link: Perfect Imperfections
Credits: Amy Tanabe's Sanibel Blues Kit at a cherry on top


Comments on "SPOTLIGHT - alitfin"

 

Blogger Audrey said ... (11:37 AM) : 

OMGOSH!!! You are too too kind! Thank you for the sweet comments, I'm blushing! You totally just made my month!!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (5:29 PM) : 

Wow, another fantastic LO!

 

post a comment