Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Customizing

I am finally getting around to customizing -- lost all my links - Grrrr -- If you want to be added to my Kewl Blogs, please let me know! Also, if you are a rectangle scrapper - please let me know, would love to start a list of all our galleries. I think I will post something in my next ad at P4D. Don't forget, I have a new sketch challenge! You can win a free kit!

Thursday SPOTLIGHT

I am going to try to spotlight a rectangle scrapper every day except the weekends (may get some in there) for the next little while! That is how many awesome LO's I have found!

Scrap'n'Girl's Kitty LO!

OK, this LO popped out of the gallery at me, not only for it gorgeous photos, but it's composition. I love the main photo as the main focal point. The title is awesome - love how the tags angle down - pulls me into the picture. The large photo is well balanced by the smaller photos on the bottom. Love there was enough room for a little journaling as well!

Scrap'nGirl's gallery is chalked full of GREAT rectangles!

Credits:
Designer:
Scrap'nGirl
Title and LO Link:
Kitty
Credits: there is a SLEW of them - please check her LO Link :) All amazing stuff

Comments on "Customizing"

 

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (6:48 PM) : 

I would love for you to put me on your line of blogs... http://scrappindigistyle.blogspot.com/

and I have both rectangle and square layouts at raks (as you know, lol). I am going to seperate them into albums soon.

here is that link

http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=819

xoxoxo cool idea

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 PM) : 

I rectangle all the way here are 2 of my galleries:
http://4jacks4me.digitalscrapbookplace.com
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=843

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:16 AM) : 

I love your blog Ginger! You can add me if you like- for now use:

www.homeschoolblogger.com/itsmeesh/

but I'm thinking of starting a photo/personal blog. I scrap in both rectangle and square- all my Christmas LO's were rectangle.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Add me to the cool list too!! www.createdbytracy.blogspot.com

Can't wait to see the next sketch!!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (10:58 AM) : 

You can add my blog to your links! I do lots of rectangles, but not always!

BTW, the font on your blog is HUGE now, at least from where I am.....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:44 AM) : 

what a thrill to have you pic my work! you made my day :) Wendy (aka Scrap'N Girl)

 

post a comment