Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, February 06, 2006

Sketch

OK, Yahoo eat some of my email, so if you have done a sketch with last weeks sketch (see it there) can you drop me an email at gincarson@yahoo.com? I will keep submissions open until tomorrow. I am recovering from Superbowl - so I will take a few advil and will work on a sketch for today. I did a photo shoot at the parc with Cassidy Saturday -- almost all our snow is gone here (hard to believe I am in Canada - this is the mildest winter I have ever seen -- shouldn't jinx it though) -- wanna get to scrapping those too since I have the day off work. Got some new spotlights I wanna do too, I have so many I could probably post TWO a day lol.

I am working on links to galleries that are rectangles -- I need you guys! Let me know if you are a rectangle scrapper!

So, in short, stay tuned for lots to come today :)

Comments on "Sketch"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:24 AM) : 

Here is my layout for the sketch challenge.
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=32553&limit=recent
Thanks for the inspiration
Raji

 

post a comment