Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, February 10, 2006

SPOTLIGHT - lunafaerie - riding your bike


Since I have no boys to scrap - I love to admire boyish scraps (when I say no boys, I mean NO BOYS. I have 1 daughter -- and NINE NIECES -- not a single boy. Which is why my parents say I am still on the hook to try for another).

I fell in love with the soft, boyish feel of this LO. The colors are so soft and beautiful -- I totally love how one of the photos is B&W (I see a slight sepia) and the other color. Love how she hung one of the photos off the main one, and left it color. The use of elements here is top notch! Great Great scrap. There are plenty of awesome inspirations for rectangle scrappers in her gallery!

Designer: lunafaerie
LO: Riding your bike
Credits: Robin Cabana and Tania Cordova's Good Boy Kit at Scrapdish

Comments on "SPOTLIGHT - lunafaerie - riding your bike"

 

Blogger Sue (aka Susieq2u) said ... (8:03 PM) : 

OMG Ginger - you outdid our family - we only do girls too! I have 2 and both my sisters (note no brothers) have 5 girls between them! Dad raised 3 girls to raise 7 granddaughters - we figure there must be a reason - maybe we are too good at doing girls! LOL!

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (10:25 PM) : 

Wow... lot's of girls is right!! But hey they are so fun to buy for!! Love Tania's new kit and her LO is awesome.

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (10:26 PM) : 

I should have said, I love Tania & Robin's new kit :)

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (5:47 AM) : 

Such a fantastic kit and layout! I wish I could buy it but technology won't allow it :( Bummer!

Anyway, this was a fabulous choice for your layout spotlight! Wonderful soft colors and awesome photos too!

 

post a comment