Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Added new resources

I found another site with some sketches - so I added it to the rectangle resources on the right side :) (Simple Scrapbook) -- a link to a gallery of my sketches are also there.

OMG, I am beginning to feel like a little puppy -- you know when they get all excited to see you home at the end of the day, and you go an pat them and they piddle on the floor. That is me! I was reading Digi Pick of the Day and noticed yesterday's spotlight was one of the rectangle scrappers I spotlighted AND Melissa mentioned my Blog (and .. I must say.. I think I am tempting her into rectangles -- take a look at the last few picks she has done hehe.. maybe I am getting in her head). I was so floor to see my Blog there -- and so very very honored that she would have even read my blog to begin with! Wow!

OK, enough for my rant -- I am trying to think up of a cool contest to get some rectangle out there scrapping. Maybe a rectangle idol hehe. Any ideas? Fire them to me if you have any.

Anyone out there having major problems with blogger? I am starting to get mad -- thinking I may splurge and get type-pad -- dunno what the hubby would think of that -- a monthly expense for what he thinks is me 'talking to myself'. Hmmm.. come to think of it, I do sometimes feel like I am talking to myself - blogging is kinda strange at that. I do know I have my regs that pop in a visit -- but mostly, I sit here and talk to myself. Oh well, when I start talking back to myself, then I will know I have a problem ;)

Gin

Comments on "Added new resources"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 PM) : 

I am sooooo going to go rectangle!!! Did you see the latest special issue of CK? I'd say 75% of the layouts were rectangles.

You have lured me over to the darkside,LOL

 

post a comment