Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, February 13, 2006

Newest Sketch


Here it is -- gonna try my hand at this one myself later on :)

Comments on "Newest Sketch"

 

Blogger Tania said ... (8:05 PM) : 

Oh I love this one!!! Thanks for the sketch :D

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (5:45 AM) : 

I'm going to try my hand at this one too :)

Great sketch!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 PM) : 

Loved this sketch Ginger! I finished my layout, but not sure how to let you know. So I guess that I will try to post a link here! Here's my LO! Dawnee

http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15158&cat=500&ppuser=1442

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:54 PM) : 

Here is my LO for this sketch!

http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=33557&cat=500&ppuser=1270

 

post a comment