Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 18, 2006

SPOTLIGHT - My Stray Kitties - ajoyfullheart


OOOH, I found this LO while surfing around the 3Scraps gallery -- how CUTE is this LO! Those little kitties are sooooooooo cute! Love that photo. The journaling is great! Now, my favorite part -- all the papers! They are all scattered and angeled perfectly and are SOOOOO MUCH FUN! This LO is right up my ally so had to share!

Designer - ajoyfullheart
LO Link: My Stray Kitties
Credits: Kit used is Jawbreaker by MandaBean over at The Digi Chick

Comments on "SPOTLIGHT - My Stray Kitties - ajoyfullheart"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:51 PM) : 

Thank you again, Ginger...this was such a great surprise, and honor :) (((HUGS)))

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Oh my goodness, itsn't this the sweetest thing?

 

post a comment