Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SPOTLIGHT - SWEET DREAMS - kewl jive


OK, those of you who follow my blog, know that I am a real sucker for LOs with sleeping baby pics! So, it is by no shock that when I saw this LO in the gallery, I fell totally in love. The photo is absolutely adorable! I love how it takes up the full width of the page - it is framed wonderfully with the ribbons. Also, I love how there is a lot of use of elements in this LO, yet still has some white space to acccentuate the joournaling (oh, how I love journaling, I need to get better at it). Anyways, I had to share this LO as a spotlight for sure!

Designer: kewl jive
LO and Link: Sweet Dreams
Credits: 2 Cute 2 B 4 Got 10 kit by Christy Sturm-Butternug Squash Designs {motherhood-unscripted} Jellies by Hunibuni

Comments on "SPOTLIGHT - SWEET DREAMS - kewl jive"

 

Blogger Beth {kewl_jive} said ... (12:26 AM) : 

So honored to be on YOUR spotlight...You made my day :) kewl_jive

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:16 PM) : 

Very cute sleeping baby! Great choice Ginger. BTW..check out my sleeping baby here:

http://tinyurl.com/99346

 

post a comment