Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, February 17, 2006

Unrectangle related news

OK, I told you all last week, I started back at Do It Digi after a brief (ok, not so brief) hiatus. Well, the news gets better -- I was accepted at 3scrapateers! I am super excited, I have enjoyed that site for a long time! I love posting my LOs there -- I always get so much love. Now I will have to give out love to all people in the galleries there (I usually do try to spend some time commenting anyways). SOTB will always be my first home -- I love it there. The site owner is great at nuturing new talent -- great designers to support each other -- and well just fun! But now I get to make a new family too!

So, wow, now on top of designing, working FT, being a Mom and blogging -- I have another store lol. I think I am going to try to launch exclusives in each spot, SOTB - Digitals, 3Scrapateers and Do it Digi so I spread my love everywhere. Oh, on top of that, I still have my Rakscraps CT duties. Whef ;)

Join me later for a new spotlight rectangle -- I found some nice ones again and having a hard time picking just one!

OMG! Editing to say I already have a kit in the store! woohoo!

Comments on "Unrectangle related news"

 

Blogger Tania said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Wow! You're busy!! Congrats :D

 

Blogger Linda Walton aka BobbysGirlForever said ... (2:00 PM) : 

Ginger ... this is TOO cool!!! I am BOOKMARKING your BLOG and will check back often to keep up with your AMAZING adventures with RECTANGLES!!! I am uploading my FIRST 7X5 to the 3S gallery tonight ... you've convinced me that it is TIME to stop being SO SQUARE for a while and fill up some albums I've had stashed away for a couple of years now!!! LOL! I'm SO glad that you are a part of 3S now as well as SOTB and DID ... I get to work with your WONDERFUL designs!!!

Thanks SO much for sharing SO much about scrapping with RECTANGLES and I am TRULY looking forward to MORE!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!
Linda

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:58 PM) : 

I love the Snow CUte kit! That is so adorable! And congrats to you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 PM) : 

Congratulations on joining the 3 Scrapateers team!!! :D I am LOVING your latest kit...very retro and great color combo! ;)

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (7:44 AM) : 

Woohoo- congrats girl!

 

post a comment