Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

CROP TONIGHT!

Hey all, come join me and my friend Christine for our CREATE A CARD crop -- a RAK WEEK event at SOTB. I will show you all my TRADE SECRET tip of how to create an awesome 6X4 card, without CONSTANTLY resizing all the papers and elements! For more information, visit http://gcars.scrapoutsidethebox.com

Also, I think I am getting pretty close at finalizing the logistics of my BIG CONTEST for this blog. I hope to make the official annoucement by Monday! Stay tuned, it should be exciting!

Comments on "CROP TONIGHT!"

 

post a comment