Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wanted to share this


OK, Have been reading the Shabby Shoope board (who hasn't) and saw this challenge and it reminded me of one of my alltime fav LOs! I don't do graphic style LOs often -- I am not sure why -- but thought I would share it with all you guys too :)

Comments on "Wanted to share this"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:22 PM) : 

This is such a beautiful page. TFS Ginger.
Raji

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (3:33 AM) : 

Such a gorgeous page! Black and white are just awesome together! Those little hands are the best! Great page!

 

post a comment