Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

SPOTLIGHT - Househoney


OK, I have to spotlight some of the awesome LOs being entered into the RU TOO SQUARE contest! This one just catches my eyes and makes me immediately smile. The photo is absolutely adorable and she framed it very well with the layers of paper and the title to the left. I love the colors she selected and adding the smaller photo with the journaling is an awesome touch! Absolutely gorgeous! She has some really really awesome LOs in her gallery, so be sure to check them out!

Designer: househoney
LO Link: Breakfast
Credits: "Sweet Rubbish" kit by Sara Carling

Don't forget to enter your rectangles into my contest :)

Comments on "SPOTLIGHT - Househoney"

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (3:43 PM) : 

Thanks Ginger!! I'm Honored.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:42 AM) : 

Here is my layout for your contest:
http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=16188&cat=642

 

Blogger DigiscrapMom said ... (8:44 AM) : 

This is just soooo cute! I love the colors and the photos :)

 

post a comment