Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Newest rectangles!

Here are my latest scraps --- I like how they both turned out -- easy with such a cutie as the subject
This is Cassidy in her Diva mood -- the funny thing is, this is how she tells me it is time to go to bed too (when we are in the basement). Anyways, this was at a Bday party of a friends, and when her mind was made up, there was no way I was changing it. She hung off the door until I got our stuff ready -- didn't cry or anything -- just gave me her imperial order

Credit: Eve Recinella's Princess Prissy Pants - 3scrapateers


I love this pic of Cassidy -- I took it one snow day -- it is actually what inspired the kit. I loves the pink in her suit against the snow -- was breath taking.

Credit - Ginger Thibodeau - Snow Cute - 3Scrapateers

Comments on "My Newest rectangles!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5:23 PM) : 

Congrats on Digipick!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 PM) : 

Congrats! This LO got you Digi Pick of the Day for 3/7/06! Awesome job Ginger. Just wanted to give you more thanks for introducing the 4x6 LO idea to myself. I have since made 4x6 scraplets (about 10 of them per child) for our Cub Scouts group so they can work on their personal scrapbooks. We will be completing them next week (3/14/06). The scraplets contain; bowling, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, fire safety, and much more. Much thanks to you - From a former 3S Creative Team Member - Keli Carter

 

post a comment