Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, March 03, 2006

Spotlight - suceduna - Scott Shearing


OK -- this is yet another awesome LO from my contest! I really dig this LO - I find she did a marveous job at getting SO many pics in! There is wonderful journaling and I love her use of all the elements and the sheep cutout! Very cool LO don't ya think?

Designer - sueceduna
LO Link: Scott Shearing

I am gathering lists of sketch places -- if you have one you know of, drop me a line at gincarson@yahoo.com. I added two new ones today :)

Comments on "Spotlight - suceduna - Scott Shearing"

 

post a comment