Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

MIA -- Sorry

Sorry I have been MIA -- I had project meetings @ work -- they shut you in a room and you don't have access to email, phone, nothing. It is a bit like prison ;) Then went right to poker the last few nights -- anyways, I am back. I will catch up with my sketch for the week too!

Guess what?!? I made DIGI PICK OF THE DAY for my CUTE LO! Woooooooohooooo! So super excited! I have been wanting a LO on there for a bit -- a while back a Hallowe'en one of mine was selected, but it was square -- so I have been anxiously waiting for one of my rectangles to catch Melissa's eye since I know I am slowly converting her lol.

Don't forget there are only a few days left to get your rectangles in for my contest!

Comments on "MIA -- Sorry"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:55 PM) : 

Ginger, congrads on making the digi pick of the day! That layout is totally deserving!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:48 AM) : 

Congratulations Ginger - it's a fantastic layout!

 

post a comment