Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, March 20, 2006

RU Square Sketch #12


Here it is -- I wanted to give you guys a multi-photo sketch -- this is one of my fav LOs -- Have done a few similar to this sketch before -- really draws focus into the main LARGE photo. Now that the contest is over -- back to prizes if you send me a LO using this sketch. There will be a random draw of everyone who posts (or emails) me with a LO with this sketch for a FREE KIT :)

Comments on "RU Square Sketch #12"

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (11:07 AM) : 

OOoooh I love this sketch! I'm gonna have to play with it after work today!! :)

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (10:47 AM) : 

Great sketch! Here is one I did with it!

http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=36679&cat=500&ppuser=1520

 

post a comment