Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Monday :)

Monday means sketch day -- so I am making one up as we speak. Also, I am going to start regular daily spotlights again starting today.

RU Too Square Contest -- make sure you get your nominations in -- I am going to close out nominations by Wednesday so I can get a poll up and get our winners :) I have got lost of great selection of our entrants nominated by you guys!

New scraps by me :)



It was my Hubby's Bday Sat-- he is a huge Broncos fan so I did a photo shoot with Cassidy in her Broncos gearCredit: Ginger Thibodeau Denver Fever - Scrap Outside the Box & Christine Nash's Simply Stitching

This is Cassidy -- looking as cute as ever Credit: BluePrint (sketch) by Brenda @ Gottapixel

Kit: Kathy Moore of Digidiva Designs - Think Spring and Wishing for Spring Mini

Finally picking back up on the Month's for the Brag Book. Got carried away in just scrapping ;) This is one of my fav pics of Cassidy @ 21 Months -- she was at a Bday party for her cousin -- and omg, how could you look at a face like that and not want to give her whatever she wants lol

Credit - Traci Reed - Scrapmommies - Mister and Miss Adorable

Comments on "Monday Monday :)"

 

Blogger This Jersey Momma said ... (1:27 AM) : 

Awesome LOs. Your DD is absolutely adorable!!!

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (11:08 AM) : 

Your LOs are so great!! Love the stitching and the circle... simply adorable!

 

Blogger Jen said ... (9:57 PM) : 

aww- she is absolutely adorable!

 

Blogger liannallama said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Oh, your DD is such a charmer! I really love that BD LO!

 

post a comment