Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 26, 2006

R U TOO SQUARE VOTE

Hey guys -- can everyone make sure to go and vote for the winner for Scrapper's choice in the R U TOO SQUARE challenge :)

http://www.scrapoutsidethebox.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8963#post8963

On a personal note -- what a weekend! Yuck! We were still all sick -- BUT we carried on with the party plans for the family as Friday everyone including Cassidy felt better (boy were we wrong). So, Saturday we had the bday party for my MIL (same bday as Cassidy) -- Cassidy was sick -- all she wanted to do was be alone and sleep and all the new faces made her into my No-No-No baby (sad shaking of her head and moans of no no no). Today, we had her bday party -- here is how the day went -- she woke up AT 10! I had to run to walmart so I brought her -- she fell asleep on the way over (takes 10 mins to get there) -- got her into the cart -- she felt asleep in the cart -- and fell asleep on the way back! Got her home -- while we were waiting for people to arrive -- she fell asleep. She woke up and played for a little bit when her cousins came -- then took another nap before opening gifts (while people were eating). As soon as everyone left -- she went back to sleep. Yikes -- the poor little thing. I am gonna keep her home and day the day off on Tuesday (the real bday) and hopefully make it a little more special for her.

So, I was kinda down -- wanted it to be fun for her and everyone -- least it was just family. But, I logged in and got a few messages that my new kit at Do it Digi (Prince and Princess Pawz) made it into Melissa's Digi Pick of the Day! So, I was thrilled of course.

Well, I am packaging up my newest kit -- going to give it as the Daily Download for the month of April at SOTB. Soon as I get my previews done, I will give you guys the sneak peak :)

Comments on "R U TOO SQUARE VOTE"

 

Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (10:04 AM) : 

poor little sad monkey! awwwwwwww. Tuesday will be much better mom.

Congrats on making it to Melissa's Blog!

Great kits sweetz

 

post a comment