Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spotlight - crazy4having4kidz - Expressions

Designer - crazy4having4kidz
LO Link: Expressions
Credits:
Rakscraps March 06 Mega Kit by C.Wyckoff, A.Carter, E.Tenny.
Scraplifted from square LO : http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=36559&limit=last1

OK, when I saw this LO, I thought it was adorable. I love multiphoto los and this is a GREAT example of how lots of pics CAN fit into a rectangle LO! The different pics are way too priceless -- what a total cutie! Love the use of white space and the soft greens really softens the overall feel of this LO!


On the home front, we are still all sick. I can't believe how GREAT Cassidy is for a 2 year old sick like this! Wow! I think we are the bigger babies! I have a kit in the works and can't even sit on the PC long enough to get it finished :( PLus, I am kinda in a rut to think of what elements I want to create with it! Maybe I should put the paper pack up here for you all and you guys can give me some ideas!

Comments on "Spotlight - crazy4having4kidz - Expressions"

 

Blogger Mom2fur said ... (8:40 AM) : 

I hope you all feel better soon!

 

post a comment