Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Freebie


This is actually I kit I have in my store at Digitals -- but I thought I would offer it free to a few people -- it is just yousendit -- so when it is expired it is gone - but you can always find it at Digitals

Please if you want to share this with others, can you direct them to this blog and not link them directly to the download - thanks!

Links: http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LLK1NB501PZA2S7WH4WZZ7BVV
http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1KMU1AAFLKGH53EXLZP7IIRB8F

Comments on "Freebie"

 

Blogger Robin said ... (1:22 AM) : 

Thanks. It's beautiful.

 

Blogger Annette said ... (3:53 AM) : 

Wonderful! Thanky ou very much!

 

Blogger Margie said ... (4:20 AM) : 

What great colors! Thank you :)

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (8:19 AM) : 

Thank You! I love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:51 AM) : 

Love this kit! Thanks so much.

Vicki

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:04 PM) : 

Thank you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM) : 

Thank you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:25 PM) : 

Thanks, Ginger! I love it! Hugs,

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:11 PM) : 

Great colors - thanks so much for sharing. Your work is always so cool!

 

post a comment