Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, March 31, 2006

CT spots?

OK, over the last couple of weeks, two of my CT members resigned :( Both rectangles too -- boo hoo. Anyways, I do have a fantabulous CT, but am wondering if I should fill the gap. I don't feel like putting out a mass CT call -- don't really have the time to go through all the apps, and I ALWAYS fall in love with so many people and then my CT is HUGE. Anyways, curious as to whether any readers are interested -- I run a VERY laid back CT -- basically, ask for 2 LOs a month of your choice of kits. Sometimes, i think I am too distant with my CT, but I really do enjoy them -- just don't have a whole lot of time tell them like I should. Anyways, if you might be interested, let me know - gincarson@yahoo.com (send a link to a gallery so I can oooh and awwww over your LOs)

Comments on "CT spots?"

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (1:08 AM) : 

Sure fill the spots if you want to :) Have you thought about a google group or yahoo group to keep in touch with your ct??? Love the new look of your blog :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:32 PM) : 

Hey Ginger - Sorry - didn't have your email address and did not know how to get you this info... On your link to the 3S Store, you might need to do a new link since the new store is up. It takes you to an Under Construction Page when you click on it now. :)

 

post a comment