Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 30, 2006

New spotlight - HollyDolly - Ethan Baby Book


I spotted this LO on SBB and I just fell in love. I love the layering of everything -- looks so perfect - yet not perfect -- I have a hard time making my layering look 'real' -- not too perfect -- know what I mean? I love how it looks like a photo album sitting there -- so kewl. The kit selected is GORGEOUS - the journaling -- GREAT .. love everything about this LO!

Designer - HollyDolly
LO LINK - Ethan Baby Book
Credit: Mary Fran - Wee-Bobby Half-Wit kit - scrapbookgraphics.com

Comments on "New spotlight - HollyDolly - Ethan Baby Book"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM) : 

OMG!!! How awesome is that lo?? I love everything about it and feel a major scraplift coming on........:)! Off to leave comments in her gallery! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Ginger!

 

post a comment