Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, April 03, 2006

Freebie -- Are you a Dog Lover?



I made these as a RAK quite some time ago -- I gave them out, and then never did anything with them. It was an add-on to my BAD DAWG kit -- So, I thought, why not RAK you guys :) You get all the frames and that pretty pink background that shows them off ;)

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HZ54X6DDSXAY3F5DSN3SWC0WQ


Don't forget today is sketch day -- will be posting a sketch later on :)

Comments on "Freebie -- Are you a Dog Lover?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:40 PM) : 

These are great! Thanks so much.

 

Blogger Annette said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Thank you very much!

 

post a comment