Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sketch Day - R u SQUARE SKETCH 15


Hey guys, it is sketch day -- woohoo! I got some great entrants last week -- I will draw a little later on today for the winner of last's weeks sketch -- you get a kit from me :)

Today's skecth can be interpreted many ways -- the squares on the side can be photos, paper blocks or really any element you want. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with, don't forget to either post your link or email me with your LO using this sketch

Comments on "Sketch Day - R u SQUARE SKETCH 15"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:15 PM) : 

Happy Birthday Ginger! Your friends at RAK are celebrating! *L*

 

Blogger Just Nancy said ... (11:42 PM) : 

I did a layout from our wedding day with your sketch.

http://www.scrapmommies.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3104&cat=693

 

Blogger Deb said ... (12:08 AM) : 

Happy Birthday!!! I was looking for some layout inspriration and came across your sketch - thanks! Just what I needed today!!

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (1:40 AM) : 

You will make me a rectangle scrapper yet! :) Here is mine using your fabulous Shine kit. I will upload to some more galleries in a bit!

http://www.scrapmommies.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3254&cat=500&ppuser=72

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:02 AM) : 

Here is my try. I used an Easter kit that I won at SOTB bingo the other night !!!

http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18393&cat=526

 

post a comment