Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

New Spoltight - mcardall - Outside


OK, I haven't spotlighted this scrapper before, because I have been hiding her to myself lol. Honestly, I couldn't just pick out LO that catches my eye -- she continuously produces LOs that leave me in awe. There are only a few rectangle scrappers that do that to me with every layout (dawneephay, novita, Rachael G -- the last two were on my CT for a short time and I was in HEAVEN -- now if I can only convince dawneephay and Meredith -- evil grin -- some day -- even if for a short time like novita and Rachael lol)

Anyways, I am chattering too much, back to the LO. I love this photo -- it is totally not posed, something that anyone can take. Sometimes, I find I love photos, but I know that the average scrappers don't have 100s of professional photos -- anyways, here is a GORGEOUS shot that anyone can capture! The kit she used is PERFECT for the photo, I love this kit. The journaling is GREAT, the title awesome -- everything is so fun! Totally matches the pic -- fun fun fun and CUTE.

Designer - mcardall
LO Link - Outside
Credits: "Spring ThingZ" Kit by DigiScrapZ available at Scrapdish
Fonts used are: SBC Distressed Typewriter & Monika

Comments on "New Spoltight - mcardall - Outside"

 

Blogger Meredith said ... (4:10 PM) : 

wow, ginger! thank you soooo much for your praise! i didn't really think that my layouts were that great! thank you for grouping me with these other very talented scrappers! I am so honored!

 

Blogger Raji said ... (10:30 AM) : 

I love Meredith's layout. It is so fresh & beautiful.

 

post a comment