Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

crash landing

man, i will be one handed for the next little while - no caps for me haha. i thought i would protect cassidy as she ventured into a spin down the stairs, so rushed up and caught her balance and then subsequently took a tumble myself. spent 5 hours in outpatience / xrays -- no break just bad sprain. fun fun eh? luckily it is left side so hopefully will still be able to get the kit i am working on finished -- it is a partner to shine and blush done in blues.

well i am off to go gallery surfing for some rectangles

Comments on "crash landing"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:16 PM) : 

OMGoodness! Am glad you weren't hurt in your tumble down the stairs!!!

 

Blogger Deb said ... (4:19 PM) : 

Glad you didn't break any bones in your fall!

 

Blogger shawnyrvr said ... (1:40 AM) : 

WOW! So sorry to hear about your hand. I hope it heals up quickly.

 

post a comment