Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sketch #16 :)

Here it is, sketch number 16 - if you use this in a LO -- post a comment with your link or email me :) (You can find my email addy in the about me section)



Also, the winner of the kit is kelstar for her LO Borrowed Time - isn't it beautiful?


LO Link: Click here

Comments on "Sketch #16 :)"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:18 AM) : 

I just wanted to share a lyout with you that I did with your Blush kit. Its square but it turned out so cute!

http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18533&cat=500&ppuser=2013

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (1:20 AM) : 

Oops, I am a week behind. :) Cool sketch, though!

I added a couple of ribbon pieces to journal on, but other than that stayed pretty true!

http://www.scrapmommies.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3989&cat=800

 

post a comment