Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

new look

Found a kewl new template that supports 3 columns so thought I would give it a go -- the code seems so much cleaner then the blogger ones -- the link is in my kewl blogs section. Also realize -- can you CAP LOCK for caps hehe!

Comments on "new look"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:15 PM) : 

love the new look! and I just found your sketches..I am definitely bookmarking them!!! :) thank you!

 

Blogger shawnyrvr said ... (1:43 AM) : 

Thanks for the link to the templates... I was looking for something like this and it will save DH tons of time designing mine... I didn't really like the standard ones.

 

post a comment