Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Spotlight - A Birth Story - aubero


The Digichick has a kewl challenge - It's a chick's life -- anyways -- this week's challenge is to scrap a birth story -- I saw this LO and really liked it. Has a uninque style to it -- I am not part of the challenge, but I think I may try my hand at doing Cassidy's birth story :) Will share when I am done!

Designer: aubero
Lo Link: A Birth Story
Credits Background paper, grunge overlay and ribbon: Gypsy Dancer by Carrie Stephens
Heart Pin by Fhung Lie
Inked edges action by Atomic Cupcake
Thanks for looking

Comments on "Spotlight - A Birth Story - aubero"

 

Blogger shawnyrvr said ... (1:44 AM) : 

How precious is that photo!!! I love it!

 

post a comment