Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 23, 2006

New Spoltight - DigiScrapaholicMom - My Little Man


Wow! When I saw this rectangle LO -- I thought how awesomely unique and gorgeous to look at. Had to share it with you all. First off, I love the main photo -- captures such sweetness. I really like how it is offcentered as well -- the ribbons matting the pic really really draws you into the photo. Love the small journaling around the photo and the use of papers/elements. Anyways, overall -- just a gorgeous gorgeous LO!
Designer - DigiscrapaholicMom
LO Link: My Little Man
Credits due to;
Backyard Explorer by Lynn Grieveson available at SBE today!
Flowers-Tracy Ann Designs here in the shoppe.
Notebook Paper-Amy Martin
Digital Stamp-K Pertiet
Fasteners, Pendant and Pins-Lie Fhun

Comments on "New Spoltight - DigiScrapaholicMom - My Little Man"

 

post a comment