Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday is new Sketch Day


Here is this week's new sketch :) As always, send me a link if you use it to be entered into a draw for a free kit of your choice.

Oh, I finally put all my sketches on one page and updated the link on the left -- that way, you can see them all together - here

Comments on "Monday is new Sketch Day"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 PM) : 

Thank you Ginger,
I had fun with the kit, it is perfect for my boys, no chance of pretty Easter dresses in our house, so I satisfied my feminine side with pretty scrap files insead.
I'm fairly new to scrapbooking, I've been checking out sites for a while, but only took the plunge recently, so the I love the idea of a design template, it's a great way to get over the scrapbooking version of writer's block.
I was attracted to digital as I have 2 active boys and cats and paper just wasn't an option, so now I scrap at my computer with a cat in between the keyboard and screen (sometimes on the keyboard), he's not interested in the mouse, but is facinated by the way the arrow moves on the screen.
I think this is layout #8, my other layouts are at rakscraps under my scrapper's name quilter1.

Thanks again,
Janet
http://www.sotbox.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=19254&cat=517

 

post a comment