Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, April 28, 2006

New Spotlight - Rynonut - Wish come true


Was gallery surfing and found this LO -- Loved it. Something about this arrangement really pops out at me -- almost looks like the subject is coming right out at me. I love the angle of the photo -- at its placement I think is perfect. The circle matting with stitching is really cool -- great great journaling too!

Designer: Rynonut
LO Link : A Wish Come True

Comments on "New Spotlight - Rynonut - Wish come true"

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Oh, I totally agree! This layout is FANTASTIC!

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (11:54 AM) : 

Thanks Ginger! I'm honored! It is my new favorite as well!

 

Blogger Darla said ... (12:29 PM) : 

I love this one too....something truly special about this layout of Michelle's!

 

post a comment