Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I did it -- Way outside my norm

OK, since I was struggling -- I stepped back and thought to myself why did I enter the Ultimate DigiScrapper? Well, to get some LOs done (accomplished -- I have 3 new LOs just from yesterday), to have some fun and to maybe challenge myself to learn some new things. SOOOOOO, I decided this morning, I have always wanted to try LOs that have a lot of brush work or blending. I tried once or twice before and I always gave up -- so I made myself complete this one. I was still a little unsure on whether to enter it or not, because it is so outside my comfort zone that I don't even know it is any good -- but I am proud I got it to the point I was even done, so I entered it. I don't imagine with all the entrants I will make it to the next round, but who knows, at least I can say I learned something new :)

Here is my LO

Comments on "I did it -- Way outside my norm"

 

Blogger ~Melissa~ said ... (10:30 AM) : 

You're lo rocks! You did an incredible job for trying this style for the first time! I wish I could make my blending so good. I need tips please! LOL

Left you praise.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Wow ! Awesome photo and that journaling is amazing. Great layout.

 

Blogger Darla said ... (9:24 PM) : 

:) good for you for entering the contest.....and now I am off to go give ya some praise!

 

Blogger Audimc said ... (1:05 AM) : 

Great job with the blending.. I was too chicken to enter the contest! Good for you!! Good luck!

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (3:29 PM) : 

This is totally awesome!!!! Gorgeous layout and one fabulous picture.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:57 AM) : 

Your layout is AWESOME and Cassidy is so beautiful.

Great job.

T-Wan

 

post a comment