Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I completed my Round 2 USC LO

I finished it -- simplicity at its best. I hope my photo is ok, I got a little creative ;)

Into my Eyes

Comments on "I completed my Round 2 USC LO"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:00 AM) : 

I thought your LO was excellent and very creative! I LOVED it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM) : 

Ginger, your lo is wonderful! Your journaling is awesome and your eyes are so pretty!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM) : 

That is a powerful layout. I love it and yoru journaling is great.

Great job.

T-Wan

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 PM) : 

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

post a comment