Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Haven't dropped off the face of the earth --- yet

Just when I thought I would have more time to blog -- my computer went haywire and I had to format everything. So, I have been working at that the last few days and think I have finally got it back up and running. Couldn't even update from work as I have been super super busy. Darn work!

I miss designing and scrapping -- this sucks! Well, hopefully over the next few days I will be back up and running with everything. I have about 2000 emails to catch up on too. Yikes!

I hope everyone is ok and still having fun without me!

Comments on "Haven't dropped off the face of the earth --- yet"

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (10:51 AM) : 

Well, I will tell you that I have sure missed you! I check on your blog every day! LOL. Yours, Stacey Kluczny's and Digi Pick of the Day are the only ones that I visit daily. So, I'm glad to see that you are back up and running. :) I sure hope you get PLENTY of time this weekend to design and scrap, I've been missing layouts of your daughter! :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

post a comment