Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Spotlight - leah81 - Friends

OK, so I went among my favorite galleries and I found this beauty of a LO.



leah81 - click here to see LO

I was drawn into it the colors are GREAT. I love the composition and the pics are so so so cute! The paper blocking, use of brads, everything I love love love.

So then, I read it is a scraplift (I love scraplifts) so I had to look at the scraplift! Egads! Another rectangle! Look at how adorable this LO is! What a cutie!

hollyrh -click here to see LO


The rectangle trail dies, but her LO was inspired by Gina's -- you can see it here

Comments on "Spotlight - leah81 - Friends"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:40 PM) : 

oh wow...these layouts are gorgeous!! Just love both of them!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:30 PM) : 

How funny! That second LO, "Pretty in Pink" is one I have saved to my favorites at TDC to scraplift! Small world, eh? Or just a super great LO that EVERYONE loves! :-)

Rischa

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:10 PM) : 

Awww! Thank you for posting my layout! I'm really really really flattered.

 

Blogger Maby said ... (12:58 PM) : 

Both are too cute!

 

Blogger T-Wan said ... (3:44 PM) : 

These layouts are beautiful, one day I hope I can do something so beautiful. Great job ladies. Great blog too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

post a comment