Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Better blogger

OK -- I promise I will be a better blogger -- Work and life has been sooooooo busy! I promise to take 5 mins a day and update you guys and maybe give you some inspiration. So off I go to get inspired so I can inspire you ;)

Oh, I did ok in the tournie -- not great. I wanted to make the final day but I came 6 players away from it. Took a bad beat and couldn't recover -- but I was the highest ranked female. Hubby made it to the final day, but was short stacked so ended up going out fairly early. Maybe next time. I am trying to convince hubby to take me to a Poker Fanatasy / training camp -- He says I better get designing so I can pay for it (lol).

Comments on "Better blogger"

 

Blogger Angela said ... (3:11 PM) : 

Sounds like a blast!!!! Glad you were the highest ranked female. You go girl!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 PM) : 

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

post a comment