Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, May 15, 2006

Didn't make it to round 3

Aww I didn't make it to round 3 -- but I am still happy with my LO. I think it was definitely me -- I think they probably wanted to see a little more me though lol. Oh well, c'est la vie -- I was surprised to make it last time anyways. So, I am sitting here on with Monday morning blues, wanna join my pity party lol

Weekend was a blast -- we had GREAT weather -- got the pool out for Cassidy and she was in it allllll day. Had a BBQ with the In-laws and then invited over our friends and their 3 yr old (Cassidy and her were soooooo cute together)

Survivor finale was kinda a let down -- I was hoping Terry would compete better in that challenge. I am not a huge fan of Aras to tell ya the truth.

Should hopefully get a sketch up today -- been super busy with my real job. In the middle of starting up a project and am always swamped at the beginning. Haven't even had any time to design OR scrap. Bummer!

Comments on "Didn't make it to round 3"

 

Blogger Angela said ... (9:43 AM) : 

Sorry about Ultimate...all that matters is that you loved your layout.

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (5:04 PM) : 

Sorry you didn't make it to round 3.

 

Blogger Raji said ... (4:04 AM) : 

Sorry that you didn't make it to the next round. But I loved your LO, it was just gorgeous.

 

Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ said ... (10:16 AM) : 

I didn't make it either.. :( Oh well, I had fun!

Just wanted to let you know I scrapped a rectangle and it's up on my blog! :)

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Sorry you didn't make it to rd 3! I thought your layout was fab!

*I was rooting for Terry too! :)

Looking forward to the sketch!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 PM) : 

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

post a comment