Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, June 05, 2006

Sketch Day is Back

OK, I had a hiatus from sketches over the last few weeks due to my crazy schedule at work and major PC issues @ home. But, look, here I am -- BACK AT LAST!

So, here is today's sketch -- if you use it, let me know -- I will do a draw for a free kit :)

Comments on "Sketch Day is Back"

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (4:04 PM) : 

This is a GREAT and INSPIRING sketch! I really LOVE it and can't wait to use it! I may have to scrap today after all. :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:43 PM) : 

I knew exactly what photo I was using this sketch for!!

http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=43429&cat=500&ppuser=1270

TY Ginger! You sure have been missed!

 

post a comment