Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, June 05, 2006

Multiphoto LO

OK, Sometimes I hear people don't like the rectangle because it is smaller and you can't do multiphoto LOs as well. Well, I really don't believe that to be true (and in fact, I have taken that to the extreme with some really cool multi-photo 6X4s and they look GREAT in print). So, when I saw this LO, I had to share -- check it out

It is by a fellow designer at SOTB -- Isn't it adorable? GREAT arrangement of the photos too!


Designer: BlytheE
LO Link: Sweet Smiles
Credit: Blush kit by Ginger Thibodeau

And here is another great multiphoto LO (ok, I know they are both using my kit, I swear I am not just self-promoting)


Designer: mcardall

LO Link: Show me


Comments on "Multiphoto LO"

 

Blogger Blythe said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Wow Thanks Ginger for sharing my layout! I feel so special :o) This is such an awesome girl kit, I had a lot of fun working with it!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 PM) : 

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

post a comment