Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

LO Shares


Here are two recent scraps that I had in the Rakscraps Newsletter

This is my daughter on our 1st trip to the Zoo with her Daddy

Credits:Amy Knapper's A Man's Man -- Scrapdish


Ahhh isn't she cute? Cassidy recently has taken up an enjoyment of books and here is she ready to me
Credit: Eve Recinella's New Beginnings Kit from 3scrapateers

Comments on "LO Shares"

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (11:33 AM) : 

WOW, Ginger! Both of these layouts are breath-taking! I LOVE the white space and the simplicity but how just STUNNING the layout/photos are! Cassidy is just SUCH a doll-baby! And that photo of her with her daddy is just AWESOME! Just WOW!!!

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (5:29 PM) : 

Love those layouts! Glad you are back after the computer woes. I love the sketch and will look for some pics to use with it.

 

Blogger Kat said ... (10:04 PM) : 

Gorgeous layouts! And wow, I never knew this blog existed, only found it cause I did an online search of my username, and I came back as a rectangle who advanced to round 2 in the USC ... too funny! And I loooove rectangles, only ever scrap in squares if it's a requirement for a challenge.

 

post a comment