Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, June 09, 2006

Sharing LOs with my latest sketch

I thought it would be kewl to show some LOs using this week's sketch -- they are all sooooo great

Growing Up - by mRs. GaToR




Diva - StaceyD

Comments on "Sharing LOs with my latest sketch"

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (9:53 AM) : 

Ginger, I feel so honored that you put my layout on here! I am a daily blog checker and yours is one of the ones that I frequent. :) You gave us a GREAT sketch to work with this week. The other two layouts done with the sketch are just BREATH-TAKING!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:55 PM) : 

Ginger, I agree with Kerri. It is an honor to see my layout on your blog! I loved seeing the other two layouts! They are gorgeous and it is so cool to see all the different takes on your sketch! I just loved this weeks sketch, but then I love all your sketches and have missed the challenges so much!

 

Blogger Stacey said ... (10:18 PM) : 

WOW!! Ginger you just made my night!! What an honor! The other two layouts are just beautiful!! This was an awesome sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

 

post a comment