Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, June 12, 2006

New sketch

Hey guys - here is this week's sketch -- I know kinda cutsey, but it is what came to mind for me this morning. Make sure you send me a note either via comment or email if you use it, I think I will try to keep posting the LOs of my sketches -- I think it is really nice to see how others are using them!

Comments on "New sketch"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:02 AM) : 

Hey Ginger
Love your sketch :)
Here's my take on it :
http://www.rakscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=43866&ppuser=2100
Thanks for the fun

XX Sharon

 

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said ... (12:09 AM) : 

Here's mine! I really really enjoy your sketches, which is painfully obvious if you've been to my scrapping blog. I love to scrap 4x6, so they are perfect. http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=170761&cat=11790&limit=recent

 

post a comment