Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Here is my take on my own sketch! This is Cassidy and her friend Emily (our friend's daughter). Cassidy got this wagon filled with pails and decided she wasn't too big to take a ride in it (which I had the camera when her legs were hanging over each side. She is literally cramped in there. Emily thought it would be fun to take her for a ride.

Credits: Melyssa Connolly's My Favorite things - Scrap Outside the Box

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (11:34 PM) : 

I love all these layouts you've been posting. I feel some scraplifting coming on! LOL!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 AM) : 

What a fun layout, Ginger! Love this one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:43 AM) : 

What a fun layout, Ginger! Love this one!

 

post a comment