Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, August 28, 2006

New Freebie Layered Sketch

Hey all -- here is the weekly sketch challenge --- use this sketch, drop me an email with your LO and be entered into a draw for a free kit! This is a layered sketch template, so you can even download it and make your scrapping a snap.

DOWNLOAD SKETCH (renewed 8/31 @ 8:37 AST)

If you like these Brag Book size layered sketches, please be sure to check out my Sketch Sets at SOTB

Comments on "New Freebie Layered Sketch"

 

Blogger Rona said ... (10:27 AM) : 

thanks for the template!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:58 AM) : 

Thank you!

 

Blogger Kerri said ... (11:20 AM) : 

Ginger, you are SO cool! I really LOVE these sketch templates!

 

Blogger Sinead said ... (3:47 PM) : 

Thanks, Ginger! It's really cute!

 

Blogger LoriM said ... (9:41 AM) : 

Oops... missed it - everybody must have loved it. I love the template size and the layout above is too cute...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:18 PM) : 

Ginger -- thank you so much for the renew. It's an adorable sketch!

 

post a comment