Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, August 21, 2006

One more Present to my Bloggers

OK, since I have been taking my photoclass, I am trying to think of presentations of just the photos -- without scrapping them lol (I am finding sometimes my scraps are so pretty I am losing the focus on the picture). So, here is a Story Board I just did up to display 3 5X7s -- it is 10 X20 and I found some frames easily to fit this size and just signed up @ a spot that will print this size as well. Woohoo.

So, me being the nice person I am (ha ha), I decided to share with you :) As always, would love to see any story board you create with it :)
New Download Storyboard Template #1 (new link 08/23 @ 7:48 am)

If expired, Storyboard Template #2

Comments on "One more Present to my Bloggers"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:39 PM) : 

This is one I'll have to try. Thank you.

 

Blogger Sinead said ... (5:09 PM) : 

Thanks for the template, Ginger! I have just the pictures to use with it...will have to give it a go tonight! I'll send you a link when I'm done! :)

 

Blogger Rona said ... (12:04 AM) : 

thanks for the template! this is something new for me...a storyboard :) Gotta see if someone will print it out for me! LOL!

 

Blogger lebjs said ... (8:00 AM) : 

What a great storyboard...can't wait to give it a try. Thank you so much : )

 

Blogger Cheryl said ... (2:19 PM) : 

I can't wait to give this a try, have been drooling over the whole storyboard look for a little while now.

Thank you so much for your generosity.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:29 PM) : 

Thanks for this template. Great idea

 

Blogger Cheryl said ... (1:52 AM) : 

Well I gave it a whirl and if you are interested in having a look at the finished result (kept this one super simple!) you can check it out here.

http://123-scrap.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9451&cat=500&ppuser=182

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Heres mine !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/steph18411/lakebarkley.jpg

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:40 AM) : 

Ooops ! Didnt put the whole link in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/steph18411/lakebarkley.jpg

 

post a comment