Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

First LO from this week's sketch

OK, now I really wanna go swimming! Check out this LO -- what great pics and See, I told ya this sketch works horizontal as well :) The kit selection is perfect for these pics and check it out -- look how she put the date in the middle pic -- I am assuming she did that anyways lol


Comments on "First LO from this week's sketch"

 

Blogger Kat said ... (6:13 PM) : 

LOL, yes I put the date there on the wheel! Was wondering where to put it, and presto the arch worked perfectly for that spot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM) : 

I've been scouring the internet (including your resource links) for 8.5x11 sketches and still want more for inspiration. Do you have any favorite rectangle scrappers whose galleries you could link to?

 

post a comment