Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Monday, July 31, 2006

New Sample

Hey all -- It is sketch day! I will be posting a new sketch later on today so check back. Also, if you used last week's sketch, let me know so I can include you in the draw!

I am also offering a free Sample of my newest templates -- Ginger's Card Shape Templates. Know anyone who likes Poker or BlackJack or any card games really!?! These would be perfect! You can use these templates to create your own patches out of any paper you already have! The finished product would look like the Sample I am giving out *using a paper from the template kit)


Download Sample

Link to purchase kit

Comments on "New Sample"

 

Blogger JoAnn said ... (5:37 PM) : 

Cute! It's perfect for my Vegas Trip! :)

Thank you!

 

Blogger shawnyrvr said ... (5:50 PM) : 

absolutely adorable... love it! Thanks! Great for the endless Texas Holdem' Games around here! lol I need to get some photos of that now.

 

Blogger scrapworking said ... (10:54 PM) : 

Man, that link expired fast! So glad you posted though...when my PC crashed I lost all my favorite bookmarked blogs - yours is one! Thanks for the cool shapes...though I couldn't get them - very thoughtful of you!

Sharon

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 AM) : 

That did go amazingly fast! I can see why. It's a neat template. Beyond my limited skills at this time.. You're so nice to provide freebies like this - even if I didn't get to in time I appreciate it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 AM) : 

Aww I missed it too Ginger :(
Looks cool though !!

XX Sharon
Havin a card night next week, will think of you !!

 

Blogger Julie P. (babyofmine) said ... (5:44 PM) : 

These look so cute! I was too late, so I'm headed to the store for some ganderin'! :)

 

post a comment