Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Heart Patch Templates

I have started a line of templates that you can use to create patches out of any of your papers! These are also OK for designer's to use in their kits. Anyways, I started with hearts and have a few in the works. If you have any ideas of things you wish you had kewl patches for let me know :) I am giving out a freebie sample of one of the finished hearts -- download the sample

These can be made with any paper, so if you like ot , check out my patches!

Comments on "Heart Patch Templates"

 

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Neat! I can't wait to try them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 PM) : 

Anxius to try it. Thanks for sharing

 

Blogger Luke's Nana said ... (10:03 PM) : 

great idea! thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Cool freebie! Thanks so much.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:15 AM) : 

anxious to try your hearts, thx for sharing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 AM) : 

This is so pretty! I hope I can figure out how to use it. Thank you!

 

Blogger lebjs said ... (2:59 AM) : 

Thank you so much for sharing...I saw these yesterday & thought they were great...didn't realise there was a sampler!!
Jo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Thank you for sharing.

 

Blogger JoAnn said ... (9:09 PM) : 

How pretty! :) Thank you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 AM) : 

wonderful! thanks for sharing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Greetings from sunny Manitoba, CANADA :)
Thank you so much for sharing your talent. Nice texture! Can't wait to try it.
Thanks, Barb :)

 

post a comment