Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Heart Patch Templates

I have started a line of templates that you can use to create patches out of any of your papers! These are also OK for designer's to use in their kits. Anyways, I started with hearts and have a few in the works. If you have any ideas of things you wish you had kewl patches for let me know :) I am giving out a freebie sample of one of the finished hearts -- download the sample

These can be made with any paper, so if you like ot , check out my patches!

Comments on "Heart Patch Templates"

 

Blogger Jan said ... (11:26 PM) : 

Ginger these are really neat. Can't wait to try it out. Off to go look in the shop at the others. Thank you so much for sharing.
GBA

 

Blogger Erin said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Neat! I can't wait to try them.

 

Anonymous crosstown said ... (9:04 PM) : 

Anxius to try it. Thanks for sharing

 

Blogger Luke's Nana said ... (10:03 PM) : 

great idea! thanks!

 

Anonymous Vicki said ... (10:41 PM) : 

Cool freebie! Thanks so much.

 

Anonymous cindiaskew said ... (12:15 AM) : 

anxious to try your hearts, thx for sharing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 AM) : 

This is so pretty! I hope I can figure out how to use it. Thank you!

 

Blogger Jo said ... (2:59 AM) : 

Thank you so much for sharing...I saw these yesterday & thought they were great...didn't realise there was a sampler!!
Jo

 

Blogger sharitas said ... (3:06 AM) : 

Thankyou Ginger
These look really cool, neat idea :)

XX Sharon

 

Anonymous lesliereid said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Thank you for sharing.

 

Blogger JoAnn said ... (9:09 PM) : 

How pretty! :) Thank you!

 

Anonymous caryl said ... (12:36 AM) : 

wonderful! thanks for sharing.

 

Anonymous Barb said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Greetings from sunny Manitoba, CANADA :)
Thank you so much for sharing your talent. Nice texture! Can't wait to try it.
Thanks, Barb :)

 

post a comment