Name:
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I am here to tempt you into scrapping rectangles! Look at all the beautiful LOs that I will tempt you with, not to mention great sketches Need to email me? Do it at gincarson@yahoo.com

Friday, July 14, 2006

LO Share and Big News

First the LO share just because I think it is the cutest thing .. Look at what kimmi34 did with the quickpage! This is GREAT!


Hapiness is
by kimmi34

The BIG News is that I was accepted at Scrapbook-elements!!! I am super excited - I am in the process of moving over some of my kits to the store there. Look, I even have my own page already ;)

Comments on "LO Share and Big News"

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Congrats!!!!!

 

Blogger T-Wan said ... (9:25 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger T-Wan said ... (9:26 PM) : 

CONGRATULATIONS.....I'm so happy for you. Kimmi34 did a great job on that layout.

 

Blogger Deb said ... (3:45 AM) : 

Congratulations - woohoo!!

 

Blogger Belinda said ... (9:22 PM) : 

Congratulations!! I read your bio just now at SBE, lobster fisherman! LOL Best wishes for success in your new store!

 

Blogger Stacey said ... (2:42 PM) : 

Congrats!!! Great news!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:49 PM) : 

Congratulations, Ginger! That is so great. I've been impressed with your artistry and imagination. Have a great time!

 

post a comment